Why do so many couples need our help?
Many people believe that when the time to start a family draws closer it is simply a matter of ceasing contraceptives and indulge in intercourse frequently until conception occurs. In the world today, where ONE in every SEVEN couples are infertile, miscarriage, still birth and low sperm counts are a norm and a range of other fertility issues just seem to be escalating.
There is now overwhelming evidence that you can influence the outcome of many fertility problems and in fact prevent many of them from ever happening. By ensuring that both prospective parents are in excellent health prior to conception, two healthy cells will meet and the developing child will grow in a healthy environment.
If you consider that from conception to 12 weeks gestation, the foetal mass increases over 2 ½ million times, but from 12 weeks to full term only increases a mere 230 times, the best of antenatal care may come too late. Often by the time a woman realises that she is pregnant and decides to modify her diet and lifestyle, the early weeks, when cell organisation, differentiation, and organogenesis occur, are almost over.
Preconception care is important to both parents, and demands strong discipline, commitment and will power it is quite an easy program but you do need to stay committed to it.
This program addresses the following
- improving nutrition
- detoxification of the body
- reducing infection
- allergy detection and avoidance
- vitamin and mineral supplementation counselling
- boosting of the immune system
- lifestyle changes
Who does this kind of program?
So you may be wondering right now who else is doing this program? Am I the only one who is struggling right now with fertility issues…. well let me tell you people come on this program for so many reasons, infertility affects people globally and the most common challenges we see are
- Couples suffering re-occurring miscarriage
- Failed IVF cycles with a costly financial and emotional toll
- Stressed out, pressured couples with no known cause of their infertility
- Couples who have experienced stillbirth, post natal death, malformation or disease of their baby
- Women with fertility challenges endometriosis, PCOS, blocked tubes, failed implantations, ectopic pregnancies, genetic factors
- Men with poor sperm morphology, sperm count, sperm motility, variccioles
- Older couples ( over 38 years of age)
- Couples with severe health challenges inhibiting pregnancy ie colitis, chrons, Lupus, Hashimoto’s thyroid,
- Couples with multiple fertility issues from both partners
Be encouraged, deciding to do this program will be the best decision you have ever made and we are here every step of the way to help make your dreams come true.
We encourage you to commit to the program for at least 6 months. It will take 3 to 4 months to change the body’s environment, influence egg and sperm structure and formation, stabilise deficiencies, regulate cycles, clean out toxins and boost up the immune system. We see the best success of conception at around the 5 – 6 months but we do see many pregnancies still occurring up to the 1 year mark. Of course this really does depend on you and your partner’s health challenges and your personal health practitioner will be able to counsel you and give you a specific gauge of time that we think you will need to be on the program.